Simtag Hydraulic Pedal System
Attention! The SILVER edition is currently unavailable, BLACK is available to order!
SIMTAG hydraulic pedals are modified Tilton 600 series pedal assemblies. The construction is made of forged aluminium by Tilton Engineering, and we keep the racing hydraulic system and add more precise interference free automotive sensors and USB electronics so you can connect it to your PC or straight into your SimuCUBE 1 or Simucube 2 system.
You can choose the heel rest for this pedal set from the products below.
SIMTAG HYDRAULIC PEDAL SYSTEMS FEATURE:
- - Race proven automotive technologies including:
- - Tilton 600 forged aluminium 3 pedal floor mount assembly modified by SIMTAG
- - Hydraulic brake pedal with adjustable pedal ratio (5.29:1, 5.44:1, 5.61:1, 5.75:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference.
- - Wilwood master and slave cylinder
- - Throttle position sensors and pressure sensor made by Bosch
- - Cosworth dust and moisture proof connectors for maximum reliability.
- - Plug & Play electronics by Leo Bodnar or Simucube 1 or Simucube 2 direct connection
- - Adjustable resistance
- - Adjustable pressure
- - Adjustable pedal pads
- - Individually adjustable pedal angles
- - Fully optimized for strength and weight using Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- - Fixed balance bar, designed and manufactured by Simtag for the perfect control
- - PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increase durability and reduced friction
- - Oil-impregnated bronze bushing at pedal pivots
Used by the following Simtag Ambassadors:
- Kelvin van der Linde (Audi factory driver)
- Dries Vanthoor (Audi factory driver)
- Mike Rockenfeller (DTM Audi factory driver)
- Benjamin Lessennes (Professional racing driver)
- Martin Tomczyk (BMW factory driver)
- Augusto Farfus (BMW and Hyundai factory driver)
- Jules Gounon (Bentley factory driver)
- Colton Herta (BMW factory driver)
- Jesse Krohn (BMW factory driver)
- Tom Coronel (WTCR driver)
- Nestor Girolami (Honda WTCR driver)
- Laurens Vanthoor (Porsche factory driver)
- Norbert Michelisz (WTCR 2019 Champion driver)
- Nicky Catsburg (WTCR Hyundai and BMW factory driver)
- Nick Foster (Professional race driver)
You might also like